Friday, November 18, 2011

turns out

i know nothing about dating. i swear. it must be genetic. maybe they have courses on how to know when someone is hitting on you. turns out, i only *get it* when they kiss me or some other such nonsense. kristine has been helping me figure it out. unequivocally the answer is YES, it is a date. maybe i just like to think that no one likes me that way i don't ruin friendships. because that has been most of my experience with dating. lord knows about half the physics department in oregon won't talk to me because i dumped them in one way or another. not my fault! i like to try people on and give them a chance even when i don't think it will work. oh. maybe that's my problem.

in other news, hc the phrase 'use it or lose it' doesn't apply to memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment