Wednesday, November 30, 2011

lay-tarded

today was an experience. the first day back after a vacation and it was a doozy. i started out feeling really dizzy and thought i was going through alcohol withdrawals. turns out i just forgot to take some meds.

once i started feeling better i was working on a project and was convinced there was not a month between september and december. seriously. i asked people if i was being dumb and the obvious reply was YES.

THEN, about 5 minutes later, justin caught me counting on my fingers. (in my defense, its the only way i can count months but of course no one listened to me.) my name was done away with and i was called the 'science intern'. at least until they found something else to amuse themselves.

i'm also going to blame my poor faculties this morning on why i kept calling everyone 'pussies'. guess its my go when i'm a wee bit under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment