Monday, November 7, 2011

schedule

its come to point were i am booked up weeks in advance. to get some time with me there are two methods:
1) plan something with me, which at this point i am free next wednesday.
2) call me last minute and i will most likely be doing something awesome which you will want to do or i will carve out some time between my next events

this has resulted in a few things such as: i still haven't done laundry. BUT i have found a laundromat and bought a laundry bag. i still don't have quarters. this requires me finding a bank sometime during work to deposit checks and get quartahs. this has been my plan for a couple days now. wish me luck!

here are my plans for the next few (?) days. although, i am going to blame my family for me being so (over?) booked. and i should say i'm sorry to friends in new york for being unavailable. more specifically, sorry to my roommates whom i haven't really seen much of.

tuesday: UN global pulse talk, talk about R and hadoop
wednesday - sunday: dad and annie get into town, eat constantly and actually explore neighborhoods
saturday: STOMP! and some parties :)
sunday: kimya dawson concert with john myles white
monday: nobel laureate talks about insoluble problems
tuesday: sleep no more (for reals this time)

No comments:

Post a Comment