Friday, November 18, 2011

KAVA JAVA

i shouldn't have caffeine. i did really well for a week but then last night i had a late night and thought i should have some coffee to make sure i was productive today.

good news: i was productive! ran my first mr job on aws. boom!

bad news: i also talked a lot. and i tend to be disillusioned by the interoffice party chat into thinking i am in a safe place and people won't judge me. this led to me talking (a lot) about feeders and gainers and meat glue. i am now known to have a fat fetish fetish. apparently a lot of people have never heard of it.

um... and to prepare myself to last the night i have had to continually ingest caffeine which is making me all shaky and headache-y. at least i should be random and entertaining tonight :)

(don't worry mom and dad, i AM fine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment